We make it easy to change the information on your invoices in our web app. Follow the below steps to update and download invoices for you or your business.
Adding your billing details
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the Runway dashboard.
- From the pop-out menu that appears, select "Manage your plan".
- Click the grey "Edit payment details" button in the leftmost box.
- Once redirected to Stripe, scroll down to the "Billing Information" section, and select "Update information".
- Fill out the available boxes to your needs.
- If you need to add a business name or a different first and last name, please add those on "Address Line 1", and combine your business' full address on "Address Line 2".
- If you need to add a Tax ID, VAT, or other sort of identifying value, please add that number in the same box as "Address Line 1", "Address Line 2", or "City", using either a slash or vertical bar (|) to separate the value. You can also add your Tax ID in the supplied box for it to appear on new invoices, but it will not display on any existent invoices unless you follow the method provided here.
Below is an example of the standard (unfilled) billing information boxes, and a version modified to include a business name and tax information:
At this time, the name you entered at the time of your account's creation is applied to all invoices, and cannot be changed or removed. It will always be applied one line above the information you enter here.
Viewing and downloading your updated invoices
To find previous invoices with your newly updated information:
- Head back to your Runway dashboard.
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select "Manage your plan".
- Scroll down.
On this page, your previous invoices will be available for download with all of the newly added information included. If you need to make further changes, you can do so at any time.