Your Runway account can be suspended for a number of reasons, such as:
- Violating our Content Moderation policies
- Acting against our Code of Conduct
If your account has been suspended for a reason that you believe is in error, you can apply to appeal the suspension by following the steps below:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Suspension Appeal Request"
- Make sure the email you're emailing us from is the email your suspended Runway account was created under — if not, we won't be able to assist you.
- Let us know why you don't think you should have been suspended
- If you don't know why you were suspended, mention that, and we can forward you the reason.
A support agent will review your case against what caused your account to receive a suspension, and will write back with information as to if your appeal has been accepted or denied. Further handling will depend on the details of the case itself, as no two are the same.