How much does it cost?
The tool uses 1 credit per 50 text characters converted to speech.
- Type your text into the text input field, or click on ‘get suggestions for text’ if you want some suggested texts. Please note: suggested texts will still use credits.
- Click on the Voice button near the bottom of the screen, and select a voice. You can click on the ‘play’ button of each voice to hear a sample. You can also use the filters to explore voices, or use the search bar find a type of voice you would like.
- Once you have a text and a voice selected, click on the ‘generate’ button. The tool will use 1 credit per 50 text characters.
Your generated audio will show on the right side of the screen.
- To listen, click on the ‘play’ icon
- To review the script, click on ‘show script’. Once you view the script, you can also copy it to your clipboard.
- To reuse the script and voice, click on the ‘wand’ icon on the right of the result. This will load the settings into the current input, and you will still be able to tweak them before you generate.
- To download, click on the ‘download’ icon.
- To hide the generation from your feed, click on the ‘trash’ icon. Please note, this doesn’t delete your result from your Asset library, and you can still access it later.
Are generations shared with my team?
No, generations are private by default, but you can go into your Assets library and share with your team if you like.