When can I request a refund?
- For any plan tier, you can request a full refund of your subscription payment within 30 days of its initiation or renewal for any reason.
- The plan must be unused, or close to unused.
- The plan will be terminated as soon as the refund is initiated.
- If you signed up for the wrong plan (such as choosing annual instead of monthly), we can switch you onto the correct plan and refund the difference.
- For credit purchases, you can request a full (or partial) refund within 30 days of its purchase for any reason, unless those credits were used/spent.
- We cannot refund used credits.
What else should I know about refunds?
- While we presently don't charge any service fees on our end, any service fees charged by a payment provider, your banking provider, or any other third party are not controlled by us; thus, we are not able to choose whether these are refunded or not.
How can I request a refund?
- You can reply to any billing receipt, and your response will be automatically routed to a support agent for handling.
- You can submit a support request here.